Kiara's Favorite Things: Christmas List Edition
Every year my husband hassles me about making a Christmas list. It’s always at the bottom of my to-do list because honestly, I just want to see Miles happy. But this year I took the time to put one together but only adding things that I absolutely want or need.
I am so excited to share with you all some of my favorite picks from beauty, fashion and good old household items because who doesn’t like a new set of pots? If you have already begun making your list or your list is completed good for you! You are ahead of the game.
If you are interested in any of these items, I’ll be sure to include their links.
2. Sarah O. Jewelry Eternity Band is beautiful. If you guys haven’t noticed I don’t have a band with my ring. I have been waiting to find the perfect one honestly, I think that I have found it.
3. I think the Lou and Grey Cozy-up Teddy is a show stopper. The color is rich and stunning, and I can wear with just about anything.
4. Jo Malone is my favorite perfume company hands down. The Poppy & Barley scent is my signature scent, it smells like heaven in a bottle. You can mix and match the scents and come up with something amazing. Last year for Christmas I got one of their candles and it was so good.
5. I have never really been into sunglasses, but I recently went to a local holiday pop up with Kinshop, NC and Charlotte-based Company called Johnny Fly was there I fell in love with them. I really like that they do prescription lenses too.
6. One of my easy favorite local Raleigh shops is Shop Bofemme. I own one of their pieces, but I would love to own more. This herringbone necklace gives me all the feels. It is currently out of stock but I hope that she will bring it back just in time for Christmas.
7. Traveling has been a huge part of my life these days. I have some great luggage pieces, but I would love something that was huge and solid in color. Away is such a great brand.
8. I could care less about what pot set I get but I want new nicer pots. Can anyone relate?
With Christmas being right around the corner, I want to encourage each of you to shop local. All the items that they make or sell are done with love. With that being said, if you have something that you are interested in buying and you want to buy it local reach out to me, I might just have a resource for you.
Thanks so much for reading. Let me know what's on your Christmas list in the comments below.
- K, TBMx